Saturday, December 06, 2008

Don't save it for a rainy day...


We ended up not going to our church social. Too cold and icey and we would have come home after dark and the road home is NOT very good at all. So we stayed inside and listened to sermons online. While I was doing that, I made this cutie patootie card with some new Bella images that one of my card making friends sent me. She is just soooo cute! I'm glad my friend sent EXTRA images of her! Anyways, I found a vellum sentiment and thought that it went with the image. Cause you always here the phrase "Saving for a rainy day" and so with her umbrella, this Bella kind of connects to that phrase. You will get my drift (hopefully) once you see the card in all it's glory. Anyways, it was my first Bella that I really exclusively used my BIC markers on. I'm also going to enter this card in the Dutch Dare Challenge this week. I used scallops on the bottom of my patterned paper. So here is the card I made:


Then the Billybootabella obsession took over. I did up another card and then colored two more images! LOL! I'm running out of images and I just got them today! I so am adding her to my Bella Wish List!

"Pretty in Pink Billybootabella"


"Billybootabellas in Waiting"


I then forced myself to put away Billybootabella and tried out another new image:
Kittykatabella

Isn't that ribbon awesome? It's like a suede ribbon and has those awesome metal gems...I totally fell in love with it, and I wish I had picked up more of it!

My last card for the night (yes, I made ANOTHER one) is a plain House Mouse baby card for my friend. This card is for this week's Paper Take Weekly's Recipe Challenge:


Whew! I have crafted my little fingers off today...but when the mojo is flowing, you just let it take over!!!

Thanks for looking!

Thought for the Night:
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~M. Kathleen Casey

Glitter Text Generator

10 Words of Love:

Heather said...

All of these are amazing!!! Love them ~ cant even choose a favorite! Sounds like you had a great day!

Heather said...

All of these are amazing!!! Love them ~ cant even choose a favorite! Sounds like you had a great day!

Heather said...

CRUD! Sorry it posted twice :(
Yes, we were both thinking Billybootabella today, lol :) hahaha!!! Great minds dear :) ;). ((Your's rock way more than mine though!! how creative and beautiful they are!!! ))

Shemaine said...

Lisa your cards are beautiful!!! Great job girl!

Bev said...

Fabulous cards Lisa
hugs Bev x

Karin said...

Gorgeous cards.
I love the pretty Bella, and all coloursettings you've used.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Tracy said...

Love the bellas cards! Very pretty coloring too!

Tracy said...

Love the bellas cards! Very pretty coloring too!

Tracy said...

Love the bellas cards! Very pretty coloring too!

steph said...

Fab cards! Thanks for joining us for the PTW recipe challenge!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps