Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bohemian Rhapsody

Last night I worked on a card for the Stamping Bella Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. This is for the Sketch #58 (BSC58). I fell in love with this sketch and I was dying to use some of my new papers. Gardenabella was the lucky lady this time. I think it was her bare feet that won me over. I think this paper gives off a Bohemian feel...which is interesting as the series is actuall called "Bohemian"! LOL!



Thanks for my new Skin White Copic, I was able to use my BIC markers for coloring my image. I opted for a variety of Stickles for the flowers; baubles/dewdrops or whatever they are called for the embellishment; and some new paper flower punches I received in the mail from a friend. I've been holding on to this lace dying to use it. It came in about 8 yards for $1! Isn't it pretty?

Materials:
Image: Gardenabella
Medium: BIC markers; Skin White Copic
Paper: "My Journey" and "Sunny Days" from the Bohemian Series of My Mind's Eye
Misc.: Lace, flower punches, gems, baubles, Stickles

Oh, and I'm sooo getting a new trimmer. Sadly, I just bought 6 new refill blades for the one I have...sigh. Doesn't that always happen?

*Edited to add: Sigh...I always get those two Bellas mixed up! This is actually Gardenabella, not Flowahbella! Sorry for the error!

Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Callie Michelle said...

Beautiful card girl!

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Heather said...

this is so sweet!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps