Friday, December 05, 2008

A Bearybox Thank You


Here is my entry for the BearyBox Card Sketch Challenge for this week. It's nothing fancy, but I still think it's cute! I have never used this HouseMouse image on a card, and I've been itching to use these papers. I think the result is nice. The sketch I had to follow had a flourish design for the right side of the card. Can you see mine? I stamped a flourish on the patterned paper with Plantinum Planet then clear embossed it to give it a raised look. I think the picture allows you to see it. Anyways, it looks WAY better in real life.

I don't have anything else to share with you tonight, but maybe tomorrow, though my day is looking to be quite full with a social at church to attend. I'll try to craft when I can, or at least post a pic of the card I made for my hubby's cousin. Her birthday was today and I made her a special card.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Thought for the Night:
Follow your passion, and success will follow you. ~Arthur Buddhold


Glitter Text Generator

5 Words of Love:

V Colbourne said...

Fabby card!! Lovin' those color together, super sweet! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Beary Box :)

Catherine said...

oh it sure is sweet, Lisa. One of my favorite HM stamp..very cute!

Thanks for playing with us and goodluck!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super, super cute!!! Thanks for playing!!

-t

Tina said...

Adorable card, love the papers. Thanks for playing!

MJ said...

HI!! I'm just a new follower of Beary Box blog...congratz for winning last week's challenge..ur card is superb indeed!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps