Saturday, December 06, 2008

An award and a birthday wish

I was tickled to see that I was gifted with a delightful recognition from my crafting buddy Heather. Her comments were so sweet that they just made my night last night. Make sure you stop by her blog to see her awesome creativity!
Like any other blog award there are always rules. The rules are:
1). Display the award on your site.
2). Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3). Give the award to 8 more people.
4). Notify them of receiving the award.
5). Advise them to pick it up at your site.

Following is the translation of the Portuguese words and the rules for the award:
"This blog award invests and believes in proximity -(creating friendships)!" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. These are the other words to be included with the award:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these awards are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these bloggers!
Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more and include this written text into the body of their award.

The hard part for me is always the choosing of eight more people! Everyone I would choose has already been graced with this award by...so I hereby give this award to EVERYONE who has stopped by my blog today! I know that seems like the weasly way out, but I honestly believe that if you have stopped by my blog to read, then you must be an awesome person! *Muah*

I also want to take a moment to wish my crafting friend Lizzie a very happy birthday today!!! If you can, stop by her blog and show her some love!

Brrr! It's snowing here and feels like 17 degrees outside! Thought my food is almost done for our church social, I'm beginning to wonder if we will even have it. The road is starting to get covered and we have to drive 35 minutes to get to the church building...oh well, if we don't go, we will thoroughly enjoy the green been casserole and toffee topped bars anyways!

Tootles!
Glitter Text Generator

1 Words of Love:

lizzie said...

awwwwww you are so super sweet... thnx a ton!!! i think those cards you sent me i'm going to frame them... they are too gorgeous to just write in and give away hahahaa yea i'm selfish over pretty cards!!! thnx again!!!!
and man i'm jealous... i want snow!!! it's my birthday... i should have snow right??? stupid nature and the equator and all that mess with the waves and moon and whatever else it is... yea i forgot what i was talking about?
hope you have a great weekend!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps