Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shop Until You Drop!

Whew! What a day! I left my house for Cincinnati at 6:15am and only just got home at 830pm! After taking my son to an appointment I then had to kill the rest of the day. My fabulous hubby handed me some $$ and said, "Have Fun!". Boy, did I ever! I am so tired and my feet are killing me!

But I had sooo much fun! I managed to hit all the craft stores I could find and spent far too much money on things I wasn't out of yet (um, paper, ribbon, stamps--you know...). But I found a bunch of cute little things for RAK gifts which just made my day!

I have a card to post, but I have to wait until tomorrow, as the challenge I made it for "officially" begins tomorrow. So, you will have to wait to see it...but hopefully tomorrow night I can make some more cards with my new goodies!

Homework has to be done, so I must say goodnight!

Lisa

1 Words of Love:

Jamie Martin said...

Wow, sounds like a fun day! Can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps