Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oooh, sparkly!


This is my entry for the second sketch of the Two Sketch Tuesday Challenge over at the Card Makin' Mamas group on Cafemom. Nothing much to this card. I needed to do it fast, so I kept it simple. May I just say AGAIN how much I adore this border punch I picked up the last time I was at Hobby Lobby? I try to use it on all of my mom's cards, cause she ALWAYS comments about how pretty it is. So I think I'll send her this card too. She was curious to see how it would look with a contrasting color underneath the punchout and this card displays it quite nicely.

So anyways, I've done my crafting for today! I'm pooped! And yet, my crafting table still calls my name. If only my research papers for next week would speak so loudly...

Thought for the night:

"The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!" ~Henry Ward Beecher


If you don't check back here before Thanksgiving, I wish you and your family good fellowship, family, friends and fun on this Thsnksgiving.

Love always,

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps