Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful...


But the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go: let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Guess what we had this morning? Yep, our first snowfall! It wasn't very much, but while it was here, it did cover my car! Thankfully the temp is fluctuating, so it already melted, but it was pretty while it was coming down!

I don't mind it snowing, cause I don't have anywhere to go today! I'm just going to sit here in the office at my desk and make cards! Can you believe I made another one last night? I'm really on a roll right now!
This card is one that my mom commissioned for her best friend's birthday. She told me she wanted a gardening themed image with a specific sentiment...

I am just tickled to death with this card. It was my first time coloring a Sweet Ebony image and I am so happy with my result. I'm also glad I picked up that skin colored pencil last week. This image just warms my heart. I used my new "Easy Stitches" to do the little X's on the sides. That was a great investment, and I know I'm going to love using the template regularly!

Materials:
Image: "Pickin' Apples" (Sweet Ebony)
Coloring: WC pencils, blender pen, BIC markers
Paper: Paper Studio and stash
Embellishments: from stash

I have 3 more cards to whip out today, but at the rate I'm going, I'll have them done in no time. As long as I don't get distracted of course...

Glitter Text Generator

3 Words of Love:

Debby said...

I am so envious of your snow! Enjoy it and have a great day. Love your cards. Very pretty.

Heather said...

So Sweet! I love her and the colors are great

Gill said...

Hi Lisa, gorgeous card, love the colours and the cute image lol!, she isn't SK, she's Sweet Ebony and she's called 'Pickin' Apples'
hope this helps!!
hugs Gill x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps