Saturday, November 29, 2008

My most fave thanksgiving pic!

We had a great Thanksgiving and I'm sure most of you all did too. I only wish that I had all those tasty leftovers! We ate at someone's house, so no extras this year. But I have a turkey I'm going to cook this week so that I can have the leftovers! LOL! I just love turkey any time of the year! So, I took my camera to Thanksgiving, but I only took one picture. But it was a GREAT picture! I call it "First Kiss": My son found a playmate in a little 3 year old girl and as she was leaving he ran up to her and gave her hugs. I was trying to get a pic of them hugging, but my camera was delaying the actual taking of the picture...but I lucked out this time cause right as my camera finally took the picture, Seth grabbed the little girl by the shoulders and planted a big smack on her face! It was great! Now her family is demanding copies of the cute shot! So my son got his first kiss and I have a great picture for his babybook! LOL!
Here is a card I threw together last night for a challenge. It's nothing fancy and I really don't like it. It's too Christmas looking...but what could I do when the challenge required only using Green, Red and Black! LOL! Oh well, I got to play with my new stamp again, so it was all good!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and if you get a chance, go see the movie "Austrailia"! It is a fabulous movie and is the perfect blend of western, war and romance! Not to mention that Mr. Delicious (aka. Hugh Jackman) graces the screen! Yum-o! He deserves People Magazines' Sexiest Man Alive award for sure!

I think we might be celebrating our anniversary with a movie and dinner tonight...but I'm not sure. I wanted to take my hubby to see that movie, but none of the theaters around here are showing it. So if we go, we'll probably see Bond...but I like Bond, so that's okay.

Have a great Saturday!
Glitter Text Generator

1 Words of Love:

Heather said...

What a great shot !!! Prefect timing .. just because the camera delayed :) lol. Adorable!

I love the card. It was hard not to use Christmas teamed papers and such for that challenge. I was thinking maybe different shades of green and red could make a pretty thinking of you card? with a flower? I am glad you used the things you did though. I love it! Adorable!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps