Friday, November 14, 2008

My first international stamp!

I finally did it. I broke down and ordered me a "Whiff of Joy" stamp! I really wanted one that I could use during this winter, so I decided to go with Charlie building a Snowman. I also like the fact that he's a boy stamp...something I have very very few of...If you haven't checked out the Whiff of Joy stamp collection, you really need to. They are very very reasonably priced and my shipping was only $3.70! That's cheaper then most US to US shipping prices!

I had fun last night stamping out some images with my new stamps. I really truly like the "Warm Wishes" stamp set. That little moose just warms my heart! I'm using him on a card right now and I'll post it when I'm done.

Love to all my ladies out there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Tootles!
Glitter Text Generator

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps