Friday, November 14, 2008

Moosey Love

Here is the card I just made this morning using one of the new stamp sets that I picked up at Wal-Mart. Isn't this little Moose so adoreable in his legwarmers?? I just smile when I see him. I decided to keep the card simple and used some 4.75" square cards I had lying around. Then thought my new felt ribbon was perfect for matching the legwarmers! I am happy with just about everything on this card except the fact that my felt ribbon looks like it's not on the edge of the card. It is, as I readjusted it after I took the picture! LOL!

Materials:
Image: Moose from "Warm Wishes" (Wal-mart $2.97)
Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance)
Medium: WC pencils and blender pen
Misc.: Red Felt Ribbon (Paper Studio), Stickles- X-mas red and Stardust (Ranger)

One card down and five more to go!
Glitter Text Generator

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps