Monday, November 24, 2008

Monochromatic Dots


Here is a card that I just whipped out. It is a dual challenge entry. I have made it monochromatic for the monochromatic challenge on one of my stamping groups on Cafemom. I also used a Happy Hopper image and polka dots for Challenge #15 of the House Mouse Monday Challenge. It's not a complicated card, but I still think it's cute. It's not one of my best and I'm not entirely happy with it...so I might still tweak it a bit...I'll post a pic of it, if I decide to tweak it.

Materials:
Image: Happy Hopper
Paper: from stash

Glitter Text Generator

13 Words of Love:

Carmen O. said...

Cute image and I like the monochromatic look. Great take on the challenges.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very cute and I LOVE the black and white. Awesome card.

Nancy said...

Ooooh...very nice card! I love that monochromatic B/W!

Shary said...

Gorgeous card. Cute image and the balloons look fab!

Shary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Scull said...

what a precious stamp! and clever of you to combine 2 challenges into one! glad that you came to play in the HM challenge. isn't it great fun?! :)

Lorraine said...

Lisa, this is too cute. love the image and the monochromatic look. love the balloons too! great job on the challenges

Rica said...

I'm not sure you can beat monochromatic cards, this one is so stunning and Hoppy's balloon ride is one of my favourite HM images.
hugs Heather xx

Cazzy said...

That image works so well in black and white, great card.

Sassy Crafts said...

Ooo i would never have thought of going monochrome with these stamps but it has worked really well. I'll have to give it ago. x

theneon said...

Ah, no tweaking required. This is a great card. Very clever combination of two challenges. Martha Kay

Janneke said...

Great card. Thank for joining us at HM&F

X Janneke

Els G. said...

Great card!
Els
x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps