Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lisabee's Recipe

Today would normally be a day for a new sketch, but since I've really only had one participant each week, I decided to bag the sketch challenge for now...instead, I thought we might try a "recipe"...I love seeing recipes on other blogs and they really help me with my inspiration!

For those who aren't familiar with the term, a recipe is a list of "ingredients" for you to use on your card. As long as your entry has all the ingredients, it's been "mixed" correctly!

So, let's give this a try...Because it rhymes, I'm going to go with calling it: Lisabee's Recipe~ Week #1

* Any Image
* 2 squares or rectangles
* 2 brads
* Striped Ribbon
* A Dash of Yellow
* A Pinch of sparkle


Here is my own entry. I like the simplicity of it and I love blue and yellow together! I went with rectangles instead of squares and I was tickled to finally use this new ribbon! It's yellow AND striped! And my sparkle...why it's my beautifully stickled Daisy of course!

Paper: From stash
Image: Daisybella
Sentiment: Smorgasborders (SU!)
Misc.: silver brads, ribbon, stickles

When your creation is complete, you can leave me a message on this post, so I can come see your masterpiece! I plan on putting together a slideshow of all the creations and I might just have a random drawing for some blog candy...let's see how it goes first!

Glitter Text Generator

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps