Saturday, November 15, 2008

Let it snow!


Well, not really. I'm not quite ready for snow yet...though tomorrow's high is only supposed to be 34 degrees fahrenheit. BRRRR! Cold front moving in! We've had nothing but rain the last two days. Good thing rain doesn't bother me...Anyways, yesterday I was supposed to be working on cards...welllll, I sort of detoured and worked on different cards then I was supposed to! But that was due to my eagerness to use a few of my new stamp sets, so can you blame me?
Anyways, I decided to try out a new card pattern from Dawn. She calls it an Explosion Card. But it's a little different from her other explosion card, in that the "explosion" part of the card is on the front of the card. In my next two pics, you will be able to see how the front of the card is laid out.
So you can see, that the receiver just pulls the ribbon out and it allows for the "explosion" to open up! I think it's a super cute idea and I had fun using my stamps.
Materials
Images: "Let It Snow" set (Walmart)
Ink: Delft Blue & Ice Blue (Colorbox Chalk CatEye); Graphite Black & Silver (Brilliance); BIC markers
Paper: CS from stash
Misc. : Ribbon, Stardust-Stickles, brad, glitter

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!
Glitter Text Generator

1 Words of Love:

Heather said...

This is just SOOO cute!!! What a fun and cute Christmas card. Anyone would love to receive this!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps