Monday, November 10, 2008

Home again Jiggidy-jig!

We made it home from our trip to SC late last night and boy was it fabulous to sleep in my very own bed again! I took some great pics of my family and will get them up in a slideshow sometime today.

I enjoyed coming home to a bunch of goodies in the mail! I was RAK'd a set of pastel BIC markers which just tickles me to death! I've been dying to own some and now I have some! Yipee! I also received the blog candy that I had won from Heather and I love the goodies! Then another Studio G set I won in a trivia thread on SCS and then random swapped images. A very nice mail day!

I'm dying to get crafting again, and hope to have a card to put up sometime this evening. There are few challenges that I want to do, so maybe I can mix them up into a single card or something...hmmm...

Thanks for stopping by!

glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps