Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Mail Monday with an award to boot!

I was touched late last night when I discovered that I had received this beautiful award from my international stampin' friend Gill. She is just such a sweet lady and I've been blessed to come to know her! Anyways, here is the meaning behind this award as passed down by the original award giver.

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award

And so I must deliver this award to eight of my blogging friends...

Heather
Cass
Michelle
Berenice
Catherine
Nicole
Mel
Anne Marie

I know some of you will be blessed to have already have received this award and I don't expect you to repost it...but know that I chose you because I feel that you deserve it 100%! And because I happen to like you!

I was also tickled to receive some happy mail today. I received an envelope stuffed with Changito images (Thanks, Dee!) a mix of images (Thank you, Cass!) as well as a totally out of the blue RAK (Thank you Michelle!) of a clear stamp set! What a delightful way to start my afternoon!

That's it for now...can you believe Thanksgiving is only a few short days away? Oh what dessert to make...?

Lisa

1 Words of Love:

michelle (mishaloots) said...

yay! you got the stamp set!
enjoy it lisa..you make such lovely cards..i'm sure you'll work your magic with that stamp set!
happy thanksgiving..

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps