Monday, November 17, 2008

Got my Mojo On


I really love the Mojo Monday challenge over at Poetic Artistry, so decided to give it a try. I'm also going to enter this as my card for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge. The theme this week was "let it snow". I think my card easily covers both challenges! I really wanted to extend myself to do something MORE on my cards lately. On this card, my MORE was stamping my top background with different snowflakes, and then glittering a few of them. I would usually just use another piece of patterned paper, but I was feeling optimistic about my results and I think it looks quite nice!

Materials:
Image: "Let it Snow" (Walmart)
Paper: Paper Studio
Ink: Brilliance "Galaxy Black", Dew Drop Brilliance "Planet Platinum"
Misc.: silver bella baubles, ribbon, "waterfall"-Stickles

That's it for tonight. I now have to apply myself to some homework for my English class...ugh, I really should have just worked on it instead of making this card as it is now 10:20pm! Sigh...

Thoughfor the Night:
"Night time is really the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep."t ~Catherine O'Hara


Lisa

21 Words of Love:

Cheri Howard said...

I love your card! I really like the sparkles in your card, too!

Zimtschnecke said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous and so cute card! Love the little details! Great work!

hugs Zimtschnecke

Gill said...

wow, how have I missed all these gorgeous cards, I love them all, you have been busy, love all the different styles, all equally fabulous
You gotta love a great sketch ha ha
hugs Gill x

Susan said...

Very cute snowman card.

Stampin'GHmom said...

A very striking card! I love it!

Stempelfrosch said...

Lovely winter card! I´m getting cold....laugh...
LG Anke

The wallflower said...

Beautiful Card! I love it!!

Rach said...

a beautiful card, hugs rachxx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card - love the papers.
Cathy xx

MamaCass07 said...

This card is over the top fantastic! I too, have been missing my mojo! I hate working on simple notecards. I miss making my card art! I am hoping that soon I can get back to work!

Madge said...

I love the blue theme, really wintery and beautiful. xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the snowman image and the colours
hugs Bev x

Kathryn said...

Such a wonderful wintery card - -love the little snowman and those little silver baubles are fabulous! ;)

Lilian said...

Love your card and how everything goes well together.

Sue said...

Geat card, luv the colours.sue

steph said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

jencie said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

debby4000 said...

lovely sweet card, love the snowman.

LOUISE said...

Great card, the snowman is so cute. The blue really makes it look "Chilly". LOuise x

Rebecca said...

I really like your card! I was delighted to find this little snowman at wal-mart, too. I like how you colored yours in!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love those silver baubles. Thanks for playing! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps