Saturday, November 01, 2008

Giving thanks for inspiration

I have had a blast the last few days as I've been very inspired to be crafty! I think this is the most cards I've made in awhile! I also think they are some of my better cards...anyways, last night I made a few more things that I'll share with you.I call this card "Give Thanks". It's super simple, but I think it's got an elegant look to it, thanks to the sheer ribbon and the gold foil lettering. I stumbled across the letters last night as I was making the card and I knew they would add the touch I was looking for. They are just a pack of stickers (gold foil) that I snagged for $1!

Finished Size:5" x 7"
Paper: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: CTMH sheer, copper cord
Misc: mini gold brads, gold foil alphabet stickers


These are my very mini notecard set. One of my best friend's is having a birthday this month and I wanted to make her somethings and opted to try out mini cards. The paper is all from the same sheet which makes it perfect for coordinating each card. It might be hard to see, but the flowers are clear adhesive acrylic and I used silver stickles for the center. I also have square adhesive gems in the corner. For a simple sentiment, I just went with one of my sayings from SU! Smorgasborders. The think I dislike is that now I need to make envelopes...ugh! I might just put them in a mini tote instead.

Finished Size: 2 3/4" square
Paper: The Paper Studio
Image: SU! Smorgasborders
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Misc.: square adhesive gems, adhesive acrylic flowers, Stickles, ribbon


I hope you are all enjoying a relaxful weekend. I'm hoping to work at least one more card in this weekend for my pastor's wife who is ill. Then a bit of homework too...but nothing too crazy!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Glitter Text Generator

2 Words of Love:

Heather said...

you won the candy:)! thanks for playing.

Claudia Rosa said...

dear lisa i love especially your Give Thanks card!!!
Claudia

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps