Monday, November 17, 2008

Enjoy Fall...while you can!

With our first snowfall yesterday, I'm trying to hang onto fall as long as possible! This is a little card I whipped up last night in an effort to use some more new supplies. The stamp is from a an umounted set that I was RAK'd awhile back... Anyways, it is from a set of 4 dense stamps and I had yet to try them out. I'm so glad I did becuase I love it! I opted on using copper ink for the image. The card papers are all from Paper Studio and ones I picked up at my last Hobby Lobby trip. Isn't that paisley fabulous? By far my most fave autumnish designer paper. I also used my new "Easy Stitches" template which was super easy. If you don't have one but want the look of stitching on your cards without having to free-hand it, I totally recommend it!

Materials:
Image: "Gently Falling" (SU)
Papers: Paper Studio
Ink: DewDrop Metallic Brilliance "Cosmic Copper"
Misc.: ribbon, gold gel pen
Glitter Text Generator

4 Words of Love:

Heather said...

this card is beautiful!
I just watched your slideshow and am so glad you had such a great time! WE plan to hit the zoo there in the next few weeks. We have not been in a few years. So glad you had a great visit:)

The wallflower said...

This is gorgeous! i love it. The medium I use about 95% of the time is copics, except on my last card it was copics and just a black marker (I don't have a black copic yet) Again beautiful job!!!

MamaCass07 said...

What a fabulous fall card! Is so warm! I love it!

Adela said...

I really like what you did here!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps