Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Dutch Dare Daisybella


Here is my entry for the Challenge #21 in the Dutch Dare Challenge. The guidelines were to create a card using black, pink and purple. For me, this was a little awkward as I usually only use either pink OR purple with black...but never together. I did have fun stamping my background. I hadn't really used that particular stamp before, so it was nice to see the results. I used a pink ink marker and then a purple cateye to stamp it. I just love Daisybella, but something went wrong on her flower. I think I over tweaked it...So I'm not loving this card, but I like certain elements.

Paper: CS from stash
Image: Daisybella (Stampingbella), Flowers (inkadinkado)
Ink: pink ink marker, warm violet (chalk cateye)
Misc.: gems, ribbon, stickles, threading water punch

That's two challenge entries down...only one or two left! And I'm having such fun!

Glitter Text Generator

1 Words of Love:

Karin and Sandra said...

Great card..! thanks for joining us in the dutch dare!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps