Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Charlie

I finally got some good images of Charlie stamped out last night. I had to figure out the secret, but got it! And I'm dearly in love with the cute little fella! I used my WC pencils and blender pen on him and the snowman then added glitter with my 2-way glue pen. I also used my dauber and added on Ice Blue liquid chalk around Charlie and his snowman to give it a "sky" look. I did all of that way before I knew what card he was going to be gracing! The card he's on is one of my entries for a Two Sketch Tuesday challenge on a group over on Cafemom.
Let me just say that the card I came up with was NOT the card that was started. The colors are totally different and ones I have never ever put together before. But I think the final result doesn't look too bad at all...

My sentiment for this card is from a rub-on pack of winter sentiments that I snagged for $1 at BigLots! That's why I go there all the time! I'm always finding some steals!

Materials:
Image: "Charlie Building a snowman" (WOJ)
Paper: from stash
Misc.: ribbon, brads, rub-ons

I'll be on later to share what I create for the second sketch of the challenge.

Tootles!

1 Words of Love:

michelle (mishaloots) said...

lisa! you did a wonderful job on your first box!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps