Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Winner and a Challenge

Thank you to all of the people who attempted my sketch challenge for last week. This morning, my son drew a name and the winner of this week's blog candy is...BERENICE!! Her breast cancer awareness card was fabulous! I also think it fitting that it was her entry as today is the first day of October and October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I'm huge on BC awareness as I have three women in my family who have battled the disease. Congratulations, Berenice! Make sure you shoot me an email so that I can get you out your prize!


Here is the sketch for this week's Sketch Me If You Can Challenge: This week I'm asking one more thing of the participants...add an element of PINK somewhere on your project in honor of BC Awareness. Your entry doesn't have to be related to BC Awareness unless you want it to be.

Like usual, you have until next Tuesday (10/7) to submit your entry. Just let me know where I can find your entry!

And as for blog candy prize...stay tuned as I will post pics very soon!

Have fun!
Glitter Text Generator

5 Words of Love:

Heather said...

Lisa, your sketches are always so beautiful!!! I love the winner card also. Congrats Berenice!!

Berenice said...

Thank you! You so made my day!
The new sketch is great :)

momma_lizzie said...

VERY pretty!!!

Berenice said...

My card based on this sketch:
card

Shemaine said...

Hey Lisa I got my prize, here's my sub for this week's sketch! http://scraptasticdesigns.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps