Friday, October 31, 2008

Warm chocolatey goodness!


I was so excited to buy my cute little Changito that I went ahead and even made a card last night for him! I used some of my new winter paper I bought yesterday and he just turned out so adoreable! I don't have a good brown ink pad (something I will remedy with my next HL trip) but I have some ink markers. I decided to use my markers on the stamp itself so I used the blue, black and grey for the other colors too. Then I just filled it in with my watercolor pencils and blender pen. I think he's just so cute when colored!
I punched the corners of the square with my mini snowflake punch then filled it in with Stardust Stickles. I stickled Mr. Monkey's hat too. I was so surprised that I ended up with a "perfect" bow. That is extremely rare for me! And to finish the card off, I added some silver snowflakes that I picked up on sale at HL awhile back. I just love the way this card looks. The only fault I have with it, is that the scalloped circle edge didn't come out right numberwise. So I have a gap in my crystal gems. I will have to do somethign to fill that in, or it will bug me! LOL!

Thanks for looking! I hope to work on some sketches today too. I just have cooking and laundry to do today.

Oh, and I would appreciate prayers. We had another negative pregnancy cycle. So we are going into our 9th cycle of trying. I know it will happen in God's time...but it can get pretty frustrating. I know there are those of you out there who understand completely what it's like to wait and wait and wait...I'm just thankful that I have my adoreable son to love and that I'm not going through continuous miscarriages like one of my dear friends is. There are always blessings even in the midst of trials!

Can you believe it's November tomorrow? And one month from tomorrow will be our 6th anniversary! I can hardly believe it's been that long already!

Have a great Friday and don't eat too much Halloween candy!!

1 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps