Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Ah. I just love lazy Sunday's. Unless there are things you just have to get done! I'm trying to do housework and homework, but keep getting sidetracked by the gorgeous sunshine outside...or the new library books I want to read...or typing emails to my friends...

I just wanted to take a moment to share a notebook I altered for myself. I used an image that my international friend Gill sent me. I just love it and I think the notebook turned out pretty well.

Materials:
spiral notebook
image
misc. CS and DSP
Threading water punch
Black double stitched ribbon
Stickles: Diamond and Ruby Slippers

I'm enjoying slowly getting back into the swing of things. I will update the sketch challenge this week so I hope some of you will play...

Thought for the Day:
Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter. ~Carol Bishop Hipps


1 Words of Love:

Marie said...

Very nice. Nicely colored as well. Nicely decorated but simple enough to put into a bag. I'm going nuts trying to prepare my notebooks as well, but then! there's the holiday cards! Aggh!! Help!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps