Thursday, October 30, 2008

Five

I was tagged by my friend Dee and now I am supposed to tell you things about me in series of "five"...so here goes:
THE FIVE TAG

FIVE years ago...
1. I was about a month away from celebrating my first wedding anniversary!
2. Was childless, though it was in the plans
3. Was a lot thinner!!
4. Was working at a great job.
5. Was planning a trip down to see my grandmother

FIVE things on todays to-do list...
1. Go to school
2. Go to Hobby Lobby and try to stick with a $15 budget
3. Teach piano lessons at 4:00
4. Fix Dinner
5. Watch Survivor, CSI and 11th Hour

FIVE snacks I enjoy
1. Cheddar & sour cream potato chips
2. Cinnamon rolls
3. Chocolate covered peanuts and raisins
4. Nachos
5. Beef summer sausage, cheddar cheese and crackers

FIVE places I have lived
1. Battleground, WA
2. Washougal, WA (parents house)
3. Cincinnati, OH
4. Washougal, WA (grandpa's house)
5. Vanceburg, KY

FIVE jobs I have had...
1. Burgerville Drive Thru Window Cashier
2. College Bookstore Cashier
3. Receptionish
4. Administrative Assistant
5. Substitute Teacher and Piano Teacher

And now I have to tag FIVE people...
1. Marie
2. Nicole
3. Gill
4. Berenice
5. Cass

And for other news...I bought the cutest little new Changito at Hobby Lobby today! He'll be perfect for my winter card creations! They had several new holiday Changitos, but he was the only one who wanted to come home with me! LOL! I picked up a bunch of fall and winter paper (on sale of course!) so I'm hoping to have a chance to be creative this weekend! Not much homework, so I should have a good chance to work.

Well, I guess that's it for today. We have had some very interesting weather. It frosted this morning and I had to scrape my car and huddle in a coat as I scurried to my college class...but now it's about 60 and I can go outside without a coat on and be toasted by the sun! That's a Kentucky fall for you!

Thought for the day:

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." ~George Eliot



1 Words of Love:

Heather said...

This is such a cute post! I have got to get my 5's together from being tagged too :/ .. this is so hard for me for some reason :) lol. I LOVE YOUR CHANGITO!!! I have seen Cass' cards and love him so much! Great stamp choice!!!:) Have fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps