Friday, October 10, 2008

Catching up and preparing to go...

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile! Things are crazy around here as my family is busy getting ready to leave for our annual fall church convention. We leave on Sunday (12th) and won't be home again until late the 22nd. I've had to deal with homework, housework, make-up work, and all that kind of good stuff! I barely have time right now to type, but I wanted to make sure you all know that while I will disappear for a little while, I will come back!

In regards to my weekly sketch, I think since participation was so low last week, I'll leave it up until I come back. So if you haven't had a chance to try it out, go for it!!

I will miss you checking in with my fellow bloggers, but am really looking foward to "getting away" from it all and getting refocused. It will be wonderful to go to church every day while I'm gone and get spiritually refreshed.

Hugs to you!!

Glitter Text Generator

2 Words of Love:

Shemaine said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME lISA!

Berenice said...

Have a very nice time! Ü

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps