Thursday, October 02, 2008

Bella Books

I've actually had some time to be crafty and worked on completing a set of altered notebooks for four teenage girls at my church. Each book is unique and matches the girls likes. And what better way to do that then pull out my Bella images! Here are the four notebooks I designed and put together. The only thing I still have to do is add their initials in the bottom right corner.




I think that my fave is probably the artistic themed one. It just really came together nicely. The girl who will be getting it is at college on an art scholarship so I think she will really like it. These are really getting easy to make and I think my designs have come a long way from my first attempt! LOL!

That's it for now!

4 Words of Love:

Berenice said...

Hi Lisa! The notebooks look super nice! Great job :)

Stamping with Heather said...

I love these! I really love your paper choices - perfect for these projects!!

Catherine said...

love it Lisa. i have to say i like the first one.

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps