Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back to the sketching board

Morning everyone!

It feels so good to know that I'm finally caught up on everything homework wise for school! It lets me relax a little bit and spend more time playing with my son or having more time for crafty stuff...

Speaking of crafty stuff...Here is the sketch I came up with for this week. I think that it would be a good card for the holidays be it Thanksgiving, Hannaukah or Christmas! I really hope I will get more entries this week since I'm pretty sure you are all busy making holiday cards of some sort!
If you choose to try it out, just leave me a comment letting me know where it is. I'll go find it and upload it to my slideshow so everyone can see your creativity. Anyone who participates will be entered into a drawing for a prize, so I hope you will try it out!

Glitter Text Generator

4 Words of Love:

Heather said...

OH What A GORGEOUS Sketch this is!!! Very fun Lisa! I am so glad you got to breathe again! :) I have missed you and your cards:)

Sprytebyrd said...

oooh, I love that sketch! I'll have to come up with something... as well as come up with some TIME! Thanks, Lisa! I needed some inspiration! :O)

Berenice said...

Hi Lisa! I'm so glad you are back, nice sketch.
Here’s my card

Dustybug said...

Hey Lisa!

Just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award over at my blog, come check it out!

Dusty

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps