Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Winner and a New Challenge

With great pleasure I am announcing that Shemaine was the winner this week in our random drawing! Congratulations girl! Your card was fabulously cute! Make sure to show her some love on her blog for her winning! Send me an email with your addy so that I can get the mini Cuttlebug folders sent your way!



Here is the next sketch for Lisa's Sketch Me If You Can Challenge #3:
I kept it simple in order to allow for greater imagination. I really hope that I can get a bunch of you to try it out.

You have until Tuesday Sept. 30th at Midnight to submit your entry. All ladies who submit an entry will have their names go in a drawing and a winner will be randomly drawn Wednesday (Oct. 1st).

And what is the tasty blog candy for this week?
A collection of goodies that can dress up your cards or scrapbooks quite nicely! I have a set of the printed paper flowers and I love them!

If you want to participate this week, simply leave me a comment telling me where your sketch entry is!

I will be back later with my own version of this sketch. I'm actually very excited to try my own sketch! LOL!

Tootles and Congratulations again to Shemaine!

Glitter Text Generator

5 Words of Love:

Berenice said...

Hi! Congrats to Shemaine.

here is my card

Martha said...

So nice sketch!

here’s my entry

Alayna said...

Thanks for the sketch! You can see what I did with it on my blog.
link
PS - I'm trying to figure out how to hyperlink a comment so hopefully it works!

Shemaine said...

Wow I won??? Thanks so much!!

Jacky said...

I love to participate in blog challenges, this sketch is great! All the cards are quite beautiful. I have a question is your challenge open worldwide?
Thank you for your attention.
Jacky
jc_la@inbox.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps