Thursday, September 11, 2008

SMIYC1

Here is the card I created to demonstrate my "Sketch Me If You Can" challenge. I love these colors, but you know, there is just something about the card I don't like...but don't ask me what it is! LOL!

Materials:

Paper: Navy, Yellow and Orange CS (The Paper Studio); "Surfer Boy Stripe" DSP (the Paper Studio); White CS (Georgia Pacific)
Image: Flowahbella (stampingbella)
Medium: WC pencils and blender pen
Misc: ivory lace; "Yellow" and "Diamond" Stickles (Ranger); Striped brad (K&Co); Primas; 1 5/8" scalloped punch; Large Scallop Edge Scissors (Fiskars)

I forgot to mention that the entries being submitted for the drawing need to be posted by Tuesday (Sept. 16th) evening. The winner will be posted on Wednesday as long as the next challenge...

Thanks for playing!

Thought for the night:
If you've lost your enthusiasm, there's no better place to find it than on a skipping excursion. And, you might just find your lost youth as well! ~Jessi Lane Adams

Glitter Text Generator

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps