Thursday, September 11, 2008

One more thing...

I want to post this really quick as the contest ends tomorrow! Here is my entry into Nicole's Friday Sketch challenge. This was a super fun one and the idea almost came instantly! Please check out her blog to see the original sketch and her other fabulous creations!

I will come back and edit the post to list my materials tomorrow, but for now I'm tired and ready for bed!

I'm subbing tomorrow so I won't be able to check in until later! I hope I find links to entries to my sketch challenge!! Whee!

Have a great Friday!!

2 Words of Love:

The wallflower said...

Great take on my sketch! I love it, thanks for participating. I like your sketch too, I'm going to have to try it. In response to your question about my bella card, yes I used copics. I love them, the are my favorite, and my ultimate must have item. thanks for your comments!

Gill said...

Cute card, love the pretty pink and I see you've used glitter!!
Great slide show, looks like you have a beautiful family....I sent you a mail.....take care
lv Gill x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps