Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall is here...

It's the weekend. Well almost the weekend. Our weather is gorgeous! Crisp mornings that gradually warm up as the sun shines. I find more and more leaves with that smidge of red or gold. Autumn is arriving very quickly. First official day of Autumn is on this coming Monday. I can't believe that we've already hit the fall of 2008. Crazy how time goes by. Maybe it's because of fall that I'm drawn to papers, ribbons and designs with a fall theme. Forget the reds; I'm into chocolates, olives, gold, copper, burnt orange and amber shades. This is a card I made for a sketch challenge. I'm not in love with it as a whole, but I love the papers. I also got to try out my new Fiskars Threading Water border punch. I think next time I will make sure I adjust for the punch so that I don't have as much of the underlayer showing. But I still like this card. I used one of my new printed paper flowers on it too. I finally also have a good pen for the white doodle dots. One of my SCS friends sent it to me. It's the Signo White Gel Pen. It's so nice to have a good pen!

Well, that's it for now. I'll probably be back later. This is the first week I haven't subbed in more then a month! I have a lot housework to work on especially since my washing machine is fixed again.

Later!

Lisa

6 Words of Love:

Heather said...

it is beautiful!!! I am with you on the fall colors. Those are my faves too:) I am ready for crips breezes and wind:) I love Fall!!!

Have a great day and dont clean too much!

Gill said...

Great card, love the paper flower and the layout is fab, I've sent you a mail about the hyperlink thingy, hope it works
lv Gill x

Heather said...

I am trying with you too!!!

HERE

Heather said...

OK ?? what Am I doing wrong??

MamaCass07 said...

I think this makes a great notecard, and I am in love with the sentiment. SUPER!

Berenice said...

Hi there!
here is my card
http://sweet-escape-berenice.blogspot.com/2008/09/card_23.html

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps