Monday, September 29, 2008

Catching up

I have been so busy the last few days that I have not been able to make a single project! I have only been able to color some images to be used on future projects, but that's it! Life is getting in the way of my hobby! What's up with that?! LOL! Seriously though, the next couple weeks, I just won't be able to spend much time on projects. I have some writing homework due for my college class that will take up a good portion, and we are getting ready to go out of town for our annual church worship festival.
We leave just two weeks from today and will be gone for about 12 days. I have to make up some hours of observation for my English class before I even go as well as still do my regular weekly stuff. So don't be surprised if I fade away for a few weeks. I promise I will be back with avengance near the end of the month.
I'm also taking a break emotionally as we are still on our journey to conceive a sibling for my son. Another month has gone by without positive results, so we are looking ahead once more. Keep us in your prayers as we head into our 8th cycle. We know that it's in God's hands, but prayers from His children work miracles!
Don't forget that this week's sketch challenge comes to a close tomorrow night at Midnight! I can't wait to draw the winner on Wednesday morning! Then stay tuned for the new sketch!
Glitter Text Generator

1 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps