Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sketch Me if You Can

I love doing the different sketches on the blogs of my friends, and decided that I wanted to join the club! Yes, I'm a follower! LOL! So without further ado here is my first sketch for my very own "Sketch Me if You Can" Challenge...

You can add as many layers as you want as long as the basic design of the sketch is visible. And you can use something else instead of a butterfly...whatever strikes your fancy! I really am excited to see what people come up with and I truly hope that some of you will try it out!

I am working on mine so that I can show you what I "see" by looking at this sketch.

Make sure you leave me a comment with a link to your entry and if you post it on Splitcoaststampers, just make sure you put SMIYC1 in the keywords.

Did I mention there will be blog candy for a winner?

Because I always like everyone's cards, I will let my son pull a name out of a jar and that person will get blog candy!

The entries being submitted for the drawing need to be posted by Tuesday (Sept. 16th) evening. The winner will be posted on Wednesday as long as the next challenge...

Thanks for playing!

Happy Stampin'!!
Glitter Text Generator

6 Words of Love:

Sprytebyrd said...

Hey Lisa! I accept your challenge! :o) I am posting my entry on my homepage at CafeMom and on your post at CafeMom. Hope you like it!

Thinknpinkmom said...

OH!! Looks like a lot of fun!! I will see what I can come up with!

rbnezmommie said...

Hmmmm....game on!! lol Gonna try really hard to fond time to play. I will post it in your CMM post if thats okay.

The wallflower said...

great sketch! here's my entry!!

Shemaine said...

I finished my card I will take a pic in the am. Cool sketch and fun to scrap :)

Shemaine said...

Here's my take on the sketch, it's posted on my Blog http://scraptasticdesigns.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps