Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tag, You're it...and more



I just had to post some pics of my fabulous flowers. These beauties are my babies...otherwise known as Dahlias...which are my most FAVORITE flower ever. I finally was able to plant some along my porch this year and they are just beautiful right now. The yellow one is my pride and joy. So tall...the plant is almost to my shoulders...and I'm 5' 8 1/2"! I just love the BIG blossoms it makes. The other flowes are also Dahlias...just another variety. And still just as pretty! I have some little ones too, but since they are shorter, I left them on the plant.

And because this was just soooo cute...here is a pic of my dirty little fella...I don't know if you can tell, but I don't think there is a single spot on his face that is even remotely clean! LOL! But that means he's having fun, right? LOL!


I've been tagged by my fabulous international friend Gil


The rules are .....

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.


Hmmm, Six Random things about me...

1. I collect ceramic and glass frog figurines.

2. I collect sheet music and books.

3. I am addicted to CSI, Survivor and LOST.

4. I've seen Phantom of the Opera three times on stage, the recent movie three times AND I know all the words to all the songs which means I sing along.

5. I've been to NYC and saw "The Lion King" on Broadway.

6. I wear glitter in my eyeshadow! Gotta have my sparkles!

I am going tag:

Marie

Jessica

Carmen

Catherine

Mel

Nicole

Well I think this is probably it for tonight. I'm busy watching the SYTYCD finale and then I'll try to whip up another C&S card for a friend.


Thought for the day:
If you observe a really happy man you will find him building a boat, writing a symphony, educating his son, growing double dahlias in his garden, or looking for dinosaur eggs in the Gobi desert. He will not be searching for happiness as if it were a collar button that has rolled under the radiator. He will not be striving for it as a goal in itself. He will have become aware that he is happy in the course of living life twenty-four crowded hours of the day. ~W. Beran Wolfe

4 Words of Love:

Catherine said...

eeeksss, just finish reading random things about you and saw my name and thought...it couldn't be me and it's me...LOL! time to put my thinking cap on =)

I saw Lion King also on broadway not NYC but still loved it =). My mom collects any frogs..LOL!

Carmen said...

THX for tagging me but how do I have the names link up? I don't know how to do that?

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marie said...

OOOoo! Thanks for chosing me! How do I do the name thing? I'm clueless as well.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps