Friday, August 15, 2008

Subbing

It was soooo nice to start subbing again. I really like getting out of the house and being able to have a change up in the day-to-day routine. The bad thing was that I had to fill in for an art teacher. Ugh! Unless it's crafts, I'm sooo not artistic and can't draw worth diddly poo! But it was an easy day and I enjoyed seeing the different age levels (K-6th) come through. They thought I was "cool" as a sub, thus maintaining my perfect record! (can I get a woot! Woot!) LOL!

I don't know if I will have time to be crafty tonight or not...but if I am, I will post my results. I did get a Coluzzle knife and flower templates from a friend on SCS in a recycle RAK swap...so I might have to try that...except, I don't have a mat yet. Bummer. yet another thing to add to my list.

See, it's a good thing I'm subbing again...gotta have $$ to feed my "habit!" LOL!

Tootles!

Lisa

3 Words of Love:

Gill said...

Hi mate, sorry I haven't been to see you for a while :(, You have lots of lovely new creations, bummer about the grant, hope it hasn't put you off..hope you get it sorted for next year, hope you are well
lv Gill x

Debby said...

You just have the cutest blog! I love the background.

Paper Makeup said...

yippieee! Good for you! (ps - check out my blog sometime today.... :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps