Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Stickles Stickles Oh how I love thee

A few weeks ago, I bravely took on the coordinating of a group order for buying Stickles. Why? Well, because there are a lot of stampers like me who do not have a store near them that carries this fabulous product. Shocking I know! After finding a wonderful scrapbooking site which carries them for only $1.75 a bottles, it just made sense to see if there was interest. And yowzer! Was there ever! At the time I placed the order, we ordered 86 bottles! 86!!! That's a lot of glitter glue! LOL!

I was very happy when my UPS man rang my doorbell and handed me this beautiful box. Oh the fun I've had checking out the different colors (which by the way are even more beautiful in real life!) as I seperated out the individual orders. And as would be expected kicking myself for not ordering MORE! I sadly had to limit myself to just 5 beautiful bottles. But considering I already have 7 bottles, these 5 round my Stickle total out to 12! That's a nice number! LOL! And so I'm the new proud mommie of Xmas Red, Cinnamon, Gold, Silver and Black Diamond. They join their already well loved family of Lavender, cotton candy, diamon, stardust, Patina, yellow and Waterfall. Quite a nice collection would you agree?

The funny thing is...all these bottles and I'm already being asked when the next order will be placed! We decided to wait until September so we can have a chance at getting the NEW Stickles coming out. What? New Stickles you ask? Yes! Here is alist that I snagged from somewhere (no clue where!) with the new colors:

The new Signature Tim Holtz series are distressed stickles in these colors:
Antique Linen
Broken China
Faded Jeans
Fired Brick
Frayed Burlap
Milled Lavender
Peeled Paint
Scattered Straw
Spiced Marmalade
VIntage Photo
Walnut Stain
Worn Lipstick

And the new Signature Suze Weinberg series are glitz stickles in these colors:
Champagne
Grape
Mermaid
Ruby Slippers
Sequins
Tiera

Don't those just sound fabulous??? I can't wait to try them out!

2 Words of Love:

Marie said...

Oh wow girl! Try to wait for me when you make your order in September! I will order with you! My LSS sells them for 1.99 per bottle.

momma_lizzie said...

mmmmm stickles... i can't wait!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps