Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sharing a few pics

I haven't finished any projects yet this weekend because it's been so nice outside, I've been enjoying the weather! We had a lot of fun yesterday just being a family and playing outside together including going 4-wheeling for a couple hours. So here are a few pics I took yesterday of Seth just being a boy and looking cute! Whoops, mommy caught him with his pants down! LOL! But he looked like such a little gangsta boy it cracked us up! He's enjoying the ability to go potty outside whenever he has to go. It's a guy thing...Here's my monkey again just posing for mommy's pictures and looking cute! I can't believe he turned 2 1/2 today! Where has the time gone?
We live right on the Kentucky side of the Ohio River, so we have a lot of riverbank to go on and yesterday we took the 4-wheelers all over down there. And we naturally let Seth enjoy throwing some rocks.


Tomorrow, I will be back with a project to share! I'm in the process of finishing it, but won't get it done until tomorrow morning.

I hope everyone has a great night and has a wonderful week!

Thought for the night:
"If you want to be happy, be."~Leo Tolstoy

4 Words of Love:

Heather said...

HA!!! These are absolutely adorable!!! HA! I have a few of TR peeing off hte porch like that. :) Boys!!! :):):)
He is a sweetie. Great pics, Thanks for sharing them:)

The wallflower said...

Boys, they are so funny aren't they. My oldest is 4 1/2 and my hubby was camping in the backyard with him, and you should have seen the expression on his face when he was told he could pee outside, it was like Christmas, or something! lol

Catherine said...

he's a cutie, Lisa!

Elspeth said...

Good for people to know.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps