Thursday, August 14, 2008

Love Award


I'm going to start off my morning with an award I just received from my friend Marie. She is just an amazingly craft person! You totally need to check out her cards and see if you can find her pics of her cute little button jar!! Anyways I'm truly greatful for the recognition.

Like any other blog award there are rules...



RULES:
I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

I am nominating:

Heather
Cass
Katie
Lizzie
Dee
Dawn
Adela

I've chosen each of you ladies because I love to come and check out your blogs regularly! They are full of such creativity!

Thanks again, Marie!

Lisa

4 Words of Love:

Adela said...

Lisa, I'm speechless (my kids would love that)! Thank you so much! I'm so honored and you're very sweet to think of me.

MamaCass07 said...

AWE! Spank you VERY much! You like my blog? THANK YOU!!!

momma_lizzie said...

awwww you are too sweet! you are so awesome! yay! just the pick me up I needed b/c I was upset with lily and alfredo left for mexico lol ima miss my baby!!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

My day needed just this sort of pick me up!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps