Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Helping Hand


Just wanted to pop in this morning with my super quick card I made last night. I was really more into coloring then designing, but once I had this one done, I had to put it on a card. The image was so big, I didn't want a complicated card, so I chose one piece of PP and one piece of CS for layering. That was it. This is not one of my stamps, but I love the image so much a friend stamped me several. But the problem that comes with that is I never know what colors to use! And last night that happened again. I didn't want to come back and get on the internet to check the the HM site for the color, so I went with what I thought looked nice. I am very happy with the results and I think the best part is the Stickles I covered the hummingbird with! He's just so pretty! LOL!

Materials:

Card size : 4 x 5 1/2
Papers: Generic CS and Patterned Paper
Image: Helping Hand (house-mouse.com)
Misc: Stickles-Diamond and Stardust; Grosgrain ribbon; adhesive gemstones

I have really got to work on some stuff around the house, but I will still make time to be crafty. I have some designs in my head that I want to put together.

Tootles!

4 Words of Love:

Marie said...

Pretty! Great idea using the stickles on the hummingbird!

Marie said...

Beads:

I use Tombo Mono Adhesive (just a little bit). But I imagine any strong liquid do will work. I also use a tweezer for placement. I bought one of those 99cent ones and keep it in my bead container.

Hope this helps!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Lisa! What a beautiful hummingbird! The stickles really made it pop. I *need* some stickles very badly!!!!
Hugs, Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

OM Goodness, this is just gorgeous =)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps