Monday, August 25, 2008

Flowers Get Together


I have had this patterned paper and CS set aside for a bit because I knew I wanted to use them together...but didn't know when or how...until I received a nice RAK of images from my dear friend Dee. She had sent me a ton of flower themed images that I had asked for and I was tickled to get them! I knew instantly that it was perfect for my card! I want to thank my friend Amber for the CTMH papers. I absolutely adore this shade of yellow and being able to have a few pieces with the Cuttlebug Embossing was great and perfect for the lower half.

Materials:

Image: "Four Square Flowers"- February 2003 SOTM (Great Impressions)
Coloring: WC pencils and blender pen
Paper: White Greeting Card; "Let's Get Together" DSP (CTMH); "Buttercup" CS (CTMH); "Real Red" CS (SU!)
Misc.: Red ribbon; "Waterfall", "Stardust", "Cinnamon" "Xmas Red", "Yellow" and "Fruit Punch" Stickles (Ranger)

Finished Card: 4" x 5 1/2"

Well, it is time to hit the sack early...cause I have school tomorrow! I've already taken Seth's things over to the In-laws house so that all I have to remember to take is just him! LOL! Backpack's packed and ready to go. Before I go to bed, I'd like to finish my altered composition book that I want to use for logging assignment due dates...but I don't know if I will finish it in time.

Can't wait to log on tomorrow and let you all know about how fabulous it was being back in the college life again...I can't believe it's already been 8 years since I was last a student!

Thought for the Day:
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." ~E.E. Cummings, 1955


2 Words of Love:

Catherine said...

this came out beautiful!

Gill said...

Gorgeous, the stamp look super and your colouring is fab, you are addicted to glitter girl!!!!....really cute card, hope school was ok today
lv Gill x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps