Thursday, August 07, 2008

Clean and Simple

i just wanted to get on here really quick to post a pic of the cute little card I made for a "Clean and Simple" swap. We had to limit the amount of stuff on the card and I love the way mine turned out. Nothing fancy...but of course, I still HAD to use Stickles! LOL! This is my new Fluffles stamp which I LOVE!

Materials:

Card size: 5" x 4"
Image: Grasshopper Fluffles; Savor Faire Sentiment
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black; Liquid Chalk Purple
Coloring: W/C w/ blender pen
Misc.: Ribbon, Stickles-Stardust, sprial clip

I'll be back later...

3 Words of Love:

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp and of course the glitter...you're addicted girl...also you've been tagged, see my blog
lv Gill x

Catherine said...

this is simply beautiful =)

Marie said...

I already posted this on cafemom.com, but what a cute card! I love how you used the stickles!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps