Sunday, August 31, 2008

Busy Week and a day of Moping

Hello! I'm so sorry that I haven't had a chance to update, but it's been a hectic week! School went well this week and I'm loving my Intro to Teaching class more and more. I have a bit of homework this weekend, but nothing too crazy.


I sadly haven't crafted a single thing all week, so I'm going to try to work on something today. I have to at least work on two masculine birthday cards- one for my hubby and one for my dad. They share a birthday of Sept. 5th.


I'm also a bit mopey today. As many of you know me and my husband are trying to conceive a sibling for our 2 1/2 year old son. We've been at it since March and still no luck...and as of this weekend, it looks like we will once again be moving on to another cycle. It's starting to get depressing...as it only took til our 3rd cycle with my son...but I know that secondary infertility is quite common. I'm not saying that we have infertility issues, but that it supposedly is quite common to take much longer for your second child. I know it will all happen in God's time...but I wish He'd allow it to happen soon!!!


So I'm a bit mopey and depressed which is why after I work on my housework and homework, I need to make SOMETHING! Just to get my mind off of it for awhile...


So please bear with me as I try to get back on track with cards and stuff...


Thanks!


1 Words of Love:

Catherine said...

Lisa, time will come.
wishing you luck =)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps