Monday, August 11, 2008

Birthday Card with a new fold

Here is the cute little birthday card that I made for my mom. I stumbled across the pattern for it in the "Try A New Technique" section of the SCS challenge forum. It's called the "Two-Way Fold" and is referenced in their gallery as TLC166. I decided that it would be perfect for my purposes.
Here are two more pics of the inside of the card. I waited to put my sentiment on the inside and instead put a cutout of a present. I really like the way it turned out. Anyways, it was a fun new fold to try and super easy.

Materials:
Card Size: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Image: Surpriseabella w/hat (stampingbella)
Paper: Birthday PP Pack (generic); Double-sided CS (generic)
Misc: Ribbon; Stickles-Diamond, Stardust, Yellow, X-mas Red, Waterfall and Patina; Dimensionals; Adhesive Metallic Greeting; Adhesive gemstones

This will be it for tonight. I have even more cards to make tomorrow but I'm also going in to the College to buy my books so I might not be on to post pictures of things until tomorrow night.

Thought for the day:
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. ~Author Unknown

3 Words of Love:

Stamping with Heather said...

Seriously one of my favorites that you have made so far - you are blowing me away!!

Heather said...

it is so sweet and Ilove the fold. You are so good at making 'different' cards.
Congrats on your win :) I love your purple card (( for Heathers Challenge)) it rocks!

The wallflower said...

Wow, that's cool, I'm going to have to try that one! Congrats on your win, I loved your purple card!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps