Friday, August 01, 2008

Bella Wallet Card

I've been pretty busy the last couple days with random things, but I did take a moment yesterday to try out this cute little wallet card. It was actually part of a challenge in which we had to use a Bella image on the card. The tutorial for this little cutie came from Dawn Griffith. Here is the link to the video if you would like to try it out yourself. All you need is a piece of patterned paper, or in my case thin doublesided CS. It is super easy and I think would be a great idea for birthday's or other occasions. The ribbon unties and the wallet flips open. So cute!

Materials:

Paper: Double Sided thin CS
Image: Daintybella
Misc.: 1" punch, 1 5/8" scallop punch; Stickles (Lavender & Diamond); metallic silver pen; ribbon; paper piercer

I am also excited about the very fabulous RAK that a friend just sent me!The envelope it came in just burst open when I unsealed it! Look at all these goodies! She was granting a wish on a thread and I had no idea she was going to grant all three of my wishes!She sent me red patterned paper, TONS of ribbon and cuttlebugged cardfronts! I love those!I can never get enough of the swiss dots and florals! I think those are just the most beautiful designs...but I admit I do like the new ones coming out. Sadly, I can't afford a Cuttlebug for myself, so I have to rely on the fabulous generosity of my friends! *muah*
Now I'm definitely going to have to start making more cards and projects! I mean, I can't hoard it all forever...can I? LOL!

I'm really hoping to finish a couple cards today. I have some friends who desperately need a pick-me-up due to the things they are going through and I really want to make them something special.

Last night I bought just a couple school supplies for myself. Just a binder and a notebook. I keep hoping that I will have enough money left after they deduct my tuition and books for a laptop. That would be ideal, cause we can't afford one right now on our own. I know I would get a TON of use out of it!

And here is my bonus pic for today. My son just looked so cute eating breakfast, that I had to snap a pic of him...And he LOVES having his picture taken! My little sweetie farmboy!

That's it for now!

Tootles!

2 Words of Love:

Gill said...

Super wallet card, love the purple and the image is fab, also fabulous RAK, what you gonna do with all those goodies!! Your son is super cute, hope you are having a great day
lv Gill x

Marie said...

What a handsome son! I love getting RAKs. Wish I could get them everyday. Lol!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps