Monday, July 28, 2008

WoooHOO!!!

I just had to pop on here and share how excited I am! I just found out that I received a Federal Pell Grant that will pay for my entire year this year of college!!! I don't know if you remember, but I'm going back to college in order to receive a Bachelor's Degree in Education so I can teach sometime in the future. I'm not going for a full 18 credits per semester or anything...but enough to count as full-time or 3/4 time student! Taking night classes!

I'm sooooo excited and I get to go up and register tomorrow...FINALLY!!!! I've been waiting for a month to get this money!!!

(doing a little dance!)

That's it for now! Thanks for letting me share!

4 Words of Love:

The wallflower said...

congratulations!!!! That's fantastic news! I'm happy for you!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Lisa! I'm dancing with you!!! That is fantastic! Congrats!!
Hugs, Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Lisa! Back again...this time to tell you to check my blog. Hugs, Anne Marie

Lesly said...

Congratulations! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps