Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Watermelon fun

I was going to post this last night, but it was TOOOO late and my DH was home after being in GA, so I didn't. Anyways, while watching the Season Finale of The Bachelorette (boo hiss! I wanted Jason!)I whipped out this cute Watermelon card. I received the Happy Hopper image from my cafemom friend MamaCass and I knew the exact paper I would use! Now I wish I could find a way to add a pile of seeds on the bottom right panel...That was a great suggestion by another Cafemom friend...

It's hot and humid today and not even 10am! I'm so glad that DH will be putting up the pool on Thursday when he's home. I'm ready to get in it and get some sun on this white body of mine! LOL!


0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps