Sunday, July 06, 2008

Stampin's good for the soul!

Well, I didn't make a card (yet!) but I have been stamping a lot! I've been catching up on all of my stamped images that I owe friends and boy that was fun! I got to break in my Musicabella stamp. I thoroughly enjoyed using her! She's just so cute! I have big plans for her in the VERY near future!

Yep, stampin's good for the soul...makes you forget other things...like PMS and cramps! LOL! I even managed to keep my Caffeine craving at bay...it was hard, but I did it.

So hopefully tomorrow will start off better...

And so I'll leave you with this thought...

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it. ~George Moore

1 Words of Love:

Heather said...

I agree COMPLETELY!!! When I feel bad or am stressed .. card making ALWAYS helps me through and escape for even a moment. Probably why I have kept it up so long already. It is my release. Hope you have a great day today!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps