Tuesday, July 01, 2008

So many cards, so little time...

So after talking about all the cards I needed to get done, how many did I finish today?

Zero!

How many did I start today?

Nada!

Good grief! Talk about feeling overwhelmed! LOL! But I organized my smaller paper pieces into bags, so that will make things easier...and cleaned off my work space...gotta start somewhere right?

And with all the things I need to do, now my CafeMom group puts up the new Sketch Challenge...and I LOVE doing the sketch challenges! Here is the challenge for this week. I love the design and am very happy that I have a circle punch and a round scalloped punch. I think they will be very useful this time!

I've also been drooling over the CTMH Idea Book for Summer 2008. I was RAK'd one by a friend on SplitcoastStampers and now I torture myself by looking through it to find things that I Need..um Want! I've gone through it and circled the various stamp sets that are "must-haves" at some point.

ARGH! I have to at least START a card tonight...but what to do, what to do...

While I try to think of something, here is my thought for tonight...

What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. ~Eleanor Powell

1 Words of Love:

The wallflower said...

I feel like that too, sometimes. I have so many project in my head and it takes me forever to get them all done. We'll get there, good luck!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps