Friday, July 18, 2008

RAK's just brighten my day!

I was tickled to find a RAK in the mail from one of my SCS friends. She was only supposed to be sending me Stickles and Ink from a swap we made, but I found embossing powder, brads, and adhesive gems too! Thank you sooo much, Betsy!!!

Last night I finished my project for my 2nd secret sister package. I'm not going to post pics here just in case she's reading, but I promise that I will once I know she's received it! I really love the way it turned out! Before I can send her package I need to finish my cards and make sure I get all the things I've picked for her and get them in the envelope!

I still have a birthday card or two to work on today, which is my goal. We had to make a run into town, so I had my DH drop me off at Dollar Tree and then Walmart. I found some more cute patterned paper at the first stop, and then I raided the clearance aisle at Walmart and found pearl brads and large clear flourish stamps! I got some lace, ribbon and refils for my adhesive. I'm ready to roll!

I have a couple sketch challenges to work on, so maybe I'll use my birthday cards for those...I just love having a "recipe" to follow. Makes my brain work soo much less! LOL!

I'll be back on later with some results of my craftiness!!


0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps