Friday, July 11, 2008

Presents! I love Presents!

I about attacked my mailwoman when I saw that she was leaving me a nice white box in my mailbox! WooHoo! I zoomed out there and almost did a little dance cause I knew it was my goodies from my SS swap! And oh, what fun things she sent! There is unfinished chipboard for me to play with and decorate, some Doodlebug glitter, some heart brads, some ribbon (VELVET RIC-RAC!!), some awesome markers, all kinds of stuff!

But I think the item that appeals to me the most is the box stationary set that she made me! Everything matches so pretty and I love the use of the Skittle Baubles on the flowers of the box lid! And the two pretty cards she made for the inside are just adoreable! I love having new fun things like this!

So if you are reading this post...thank you, soooo much! I love everything!!! I'm hoping to do a bit of stamping today, so maybe I'll have some cards to post later!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps